General Corporate Counsel
For more than 25 years, Oppenheim law has served as outside general counsel for numerous companies throughout the state. As general counsel, our firm provides companies with a broad array of services including:
- Monitoring the appellate statutes, rules and regulations, and case law.
- Research and analysis of existing and proposed laws
- Contract review and drafting
- Regulatory compliance and internal policy supervision
- Due diligence of acquisitions and mergers
- Internal corporate structure reviews
- Strategic advice concerning important business matters
- Corporate Governance
- Additional hiring and termination Issues
About Our Corporate Counsel Lawyers
We have clients that, over the past twenty-five years, have grown from one employee to hundreds of employees. By obtaining out-of-the-box focused strategy and creative advice and guidance from Oppenheim Law, these businesses have flourished and become leaders in their respective fields. We have advised them through day one of the various intricacies of building a successful business.
Oppenheim Law has launched its new Outsourced In-House Counsel Services program for small and to mid-size businesses. For more information about our Outsourced In-House Counsel Services, contact us online or give us a call at 954-384-6114.
Oppenheim Law | Concierge Counsellors
2500 Weston Rd #209
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331