Loan modification lawyers serving Fort Lauderdale, Broward county, Miami-Dade & the State of Florida. Our Florida Loan modification Lawyers have over 75 years of collective legal experience and provide innovative, clever, and strategic solutions that are holistic.
Florida Foreclosure Options with Loan Modifications: Save Your Home or Credit
Long Term Florida Foreclosure Options: Loan Modification
If you are facing foreclosure, you may need to determine your options for long-term homeownership. Our Florida loan modification attorneys can help you stop the foreclosure process, but the details and implications of long-term ownership must be greatly considered. Working together with our Florida loan modification attorneys, you will consider factors such as: whether you should stay in your home; if you qualify for unemployment or disabled benefits; are you retired; do you have other mounting debts and obligations; do you have equity in your home; are you underwater; or are you a candidate for a mortgage modification also known as a loan modification.
Options For Loan Modification and Alternatives:
- Florida Foreclosure Prevention
- Florida Foreclosure Alternatives
- Florida Foreclosure Options: Loan Modification
- Florida Foreclosure Options: Short Sales
- Florida Foreclosure Options: Deed-in-Lieu
- Florida Foreclosure Options: Bankruptcy
- Florida Deficiency Judgments
- Florida Strategic Defaults
- Commercial Foreclosure Defense
Florida Mortgage Modification | Loan Modification Lawyers
Most Florida residents facing foreclosure want to stay in their home. If this is your case, our Florida Loan Modification Lawyers will assess if you are a candidate for a mortgage modification. Today, banks are frequently agreeing to mortgage modifications because – secret be known – they really don’t want to own your home and pay the pool guy, the lawn guy and the homeowner’s association, in addition to your property taxes.
How To Stop Foreclosure Immediately?
To be eligible for a Florida mortgage modification you will need to prove:
- Hardship through a well-written hardship letter and a financial statement showing hardship
- Continued income to show that you can afford the proposed new payments on the loan
- A significant decline in the value of your home
- The loan amount exceeds property value (meaning property value must have decreased so that there is no equity in the home)
- History of late payments on mortgage
Our Florida Loan Modification Lawyers will take the worry out of the foreclosure process. Please contact us online or call 954-384-6114 for more information regarding your foreclosure defense and loan modification options.
Oppenheim Law | Loan Modification Lawyers
2500 Weston Rd #209
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331