At Oppenheim Law, Jarret Berfond focuses on representing our clients with general civil litigation matters such as, foreclosure defense, commercial transactional disputes and probate litigation. His client centered mentality and his desire to effectively advocate for our clients makes him a fantastic addition to the Oppenheim Law team.
Prior to joining Oppenheim Law, Mr. Berfond spent over a decade representing some of the nation’s largest lending institutions and loan servicers, primarily representing creditor’s interests in foreclosure and bankruptcy cases. Throughout his time representing the big banks, Mr. Berfond was always willing to work with homeowners or their counsel to try and save their homes.
Mr. Berfond earned his Bachelor of Arts in Criminology from the University of South Florida where he was a Gold Seal Scholar, member of the Student Athletics Commission and a brother of the Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity. When Mr. Berfond is not in office, you can find him spending time with his family, coaching his son’s soccer team and practicing the acoustic guitar.
- Florida Bar, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- University of South Florida, B.A., 2003
- Nova Southeastern University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- University of South Florida Alumni Association; 2003 to Present
- Florida Panthers Hockey Fan Club, 1996 to Present