Over the past several years, as we have seen a growing convergence of the film industry, and with the Internet and social media, Oppenheim Law has been engaged in numerous entertainment-related matters. For 25 years, the firm has represented celebrities and major sports figures and been engaged in entertainment law. For example, the Firm:
- Reviewed reality TV contracts for various participants
- Obtained music rights for various film projects
- Secured various intellectual property rights for various creative projects
- Reviewed agency agreements with specific talent
- Reviewed licensing agreements for the distribution of films through various mediums
- Reviewed and drafted contracts for engaging post-production facilities in connection with various film projects
- Reviewed and prepared contracts concerning the hiring of models and entertainers.
- Litigated various types of conflicts concerning breach of contract or lack of performance by a party
Should you have any questions concerning any of these types of matters or any other matter involving the entertainment industry, please feel free to contact us online or by phone at 954-384-6114 to schedule a consultation. Our Entertainment Lawyers serve Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Miami-Dade & Florida State.
Oppenheim Law | Entertainment Lawyers
2500 Weston Rd #404
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331