An IP lawyer is skilled in intellectual property, which includes rules for properly securing and enforcing legal rights to inventions, designs, & artwork.
We can help you navigating IP Law!
The protection of IP creates new jobs, strengthens industries and enhances the quality of life. As an inventor, creator or entrepreneur, ensuring that you maintain ownership and rights to your intellectual property is crucial in today’s high-tech world.
Whether it’s protection of trade secrets, information technology, marketing material, or other creative and unique work, at Oppenheim Law we understand the importance of ensuring that our clients receive full compensation for the fruits of their creative labor. We have worked with clients from the ground up in all areas of intellectual property, trademark and copyrights law.
Oppenheim Law Handles:
- Copyright Registration
- Copyright Enforcement and Litigation
- Trademark Selection and Clearance
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark Enforcement and Litigation
- Trade Secrets
- Domain Name Disputes
- IP Licensing, Assignments and Merchandising Agreements
- IP Portfolio Management
- Brand Development and Monitoring
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Preparing and Responding to Cease and Desist Letters
Oppenheim Law | Florida Intellectual Property Attorneys
2500 Weston Rd #209
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331