Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), HUD and VA
- Eviction and Foreclosure Moratorium Through December 31, 2020
- Foreclosure moratorium only applies to properties with single-family mortgages backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, FHA or VA.
- Eviction moratorium only applies to single family homes owned by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA and VA.
- Mortgage servicers are directed to halt all new foreclosure actions and suspend foreclosure actions currently in process.
- Does not apply to vacant or abandoned homes.