Oppenheim Law offers a Concierge corporate legal program where, for a fixed monthly legal fee, clients are able to have a dedicated legal team readily available. This Program provides both proactive corporate legal services, so our clients are able to prevent costly litigation as well as guidance and review of daily legal concerns. Whether you have an employment issue, a potential merger or acquisition, or need review of vendor contracts, we are here to act as your trusted legal advisor, helping you every step of the way.
Why is the Concierge corporate legal program needed?
Aside from making sure that you have quick access to our attorneys, we also provide a reasonable, consistent flat monthly rate for our services. Instead of the traditional legal method of billing hourly, our clients are able to budget and forecast their legal needs. We determine, with you, the monthly rate based upon your particular situation. By having this flat monthly legal expense, our clients do not have the sticker shock of legal bills.
In the Concierge Corporate Program, our attorneys serve as your in-house counsel for a fraction of the cost. We are here to answer any corporate legal questions, propose alternatives, and help you grow your business by guiding you before and when legal issues arise.
What types of corporate issues do we include?
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and commercial leases
- Reviewing and preparing employee and independent contractor agreements
- Analyzing and reviewing corporate structure, operational agreements, and internal management documents
- Advising on business succession planning
- Advising on business mergers, sales, and acquisitions
- Reviewing partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements
- Reviewing future business formations depending upon the nature of the business
- Reviewing and filing fictious names, articles of incorporation, and other business documents prior to filing
- Reviewing and advising on compliance with the Corporate Transparency Act