CDC–TEMPORARY HALT IN RESIDENTIAL EVICTIONS TO PREVENT THE FURTHER SPREAD OF COVID-19
ARE YOU COVERED?
- You made “best efforts” to obtain government rent assistance;
- You don’t expect to make more than $99,000 in 2020 if filing as single ($198,000 if married or filed a joint return) OR you didn’t need report income in 2019 OR received EIP this year;
- You have experienced “substantial” loss of household income because of layoff, reduced hours, or have “extraordinary” out of pocket medical expenses.
- You’ve been making your best effort to make partial rent payments as close to the full amount due as possible;AND
- Being evicted would cause you to become homeless or you would have to move into a shared living setting.
If you meet the criteria above, you must provide a Sworn Declaration to Landlord under penalties of perjury.