Public Relations and Social Media Manager
Oppenheim Law, based out of Weston, is a nationally recognized law firm specializing in real estate law and foreclosure defense. The Public Relations and Social Media Manager is responsible for creating, implementing and scheduling all marketing, PR and social media strategies for the firm. In addition this position will create and edit content, including regular blog posts and press releases, that is optimized for both online search and social media.
The position reports directly to senior partner Roy Oppenheim.
The Oppenheim Law online universe includes but is not limited to:
- South Florida Law Blog
As well as these related social media networks and content distribution systems:
- Google+ and others
This person will serve as the primary point of contact between the firm and outside vendors including Tandem Interactive, The Buyer Group and Yellow Pages, and any parties related to Oppenheim Law’s public relations and marketing efforts. Will serve as a liaison between US News and World Report and Yahoo! Homes, who syndicate Roy Oppenheim’s blog posts, and handle all media requests. Additionally, this position will analyze performance of all Oppenheim Law web platforms through Google Analytics and other measuring tools.
- Participate and track relative news and conversations that relate to the Oppenheim Law brand, services, and content
- Write and edit timely blogs that relate to the Oppenheim Law brand for US News and World Report and Yahoo! Homes, and republish content on South Florida Law Blog and Weston Title after 24-hour exclusivity window. Blogs should be optimized for SEO and contain professional artwork or graphics.
- Research, write, edit and publish relevant content, including but not limited to emails, web pages, case studies, articles, videos, presentations and others supporting the Oppenheim Law content marketing strategy.
- Pitch Roy Oppenheim as an expert on relevant topics to local and national journalists. Maintain and expand relationships with reporters and industry insiders.
- Reputation management and monitoring (Be the eyes and ears of Oppenheim Law)
- Newsroom and press release content management through MyNewsDesk, PRWeb and another distribution networks.
- Write and schedule regular Facebook posts, Tweets and other social media content to ensure maximum visibility. Maintain and grow social media reach through organic and paid initiatives including Facebook advertising.
- Manage Oppenheim Law GoDaddy account
- Create and update weekly and monthly reports. Analyze and translate data into recommendations for improving online PR and social media campaigns.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in an agency or in-house PR position, with a strong focus on digital and social media PR. Previous law firm experience helpful.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or Social Media Management
- Personally active and proven track record in social media – Twitter, Facebook Page management experience
- Excels at research, possesses superior verbal and written communication skills, able to produce editorial and technical writing output that is search engine friendly.
- Familiarity with latest social media, keyword and SEO trends, as well as SEM, SMO and PPC strategies.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Comfortable with basic Camera Shooting and Video Editing
- Ability to work independently and on deadline.
Please include training and/or certification courses completed in regards to
- SEO writing
- PPC Analytics
Must submit writing samples, links to online media coverage or published articles on blogs, press rooms
- Candidates may be asked to take an optimized writing test
- Please provide all relevant social media profiles, both personal and professional
- Please include 2-3 business references.
Please email resume, cover letter and writing samples to Senior Partner Roy Oppenheim
We always are looking for independent thinkers who share our passion and are interested in joining the firm.
Thank you for your interest in Oppenheim Law.